Thank you for your willingness to partner with us as we touch the needs of communities all over the world. You may designate your giving to the following seven categories:
1. Water wells: The Bohne Foundation drills water wells in remote villages in Uganda where clean water is inaccessible. Unsafe water is the #1 killer in Africa.
2. Orphans: The Bohne Foundation supports the SOS Family Village in Lemont, Illinois. We help make a difference in the lives of their precious orphans right here in the USA.
3. Medical Research: The Bohne Foundation is partnering with various agencies like the Muscular Dystrophy Association, who are dedicated to curing some of the most debilitating chronic illnesses like muscular dystrophy and cancer.
4. Education:The Bohne Foundation is committed to sponsoring education campaigns in Africa. We provide school supplies, sponsor educational forums and facilitate empowerment through mass media outlets.
5. Ministry: The Bohne Foundation supports numerous ministry efforts around the world. We sponsor missionaries, fund outreach campaigns, and assist church building programs around the world.
6. Youth Camps: The Bohne Foundation is proud to partner with major non-profit organizations to provide this critical developmental opportunity in the lives of hundreds of young people all over the city of Chicago.
7. Freewill Donation: You may also give an un-designated freewill gift of any amount to the The Bohne Foundation. This helps us continue to discharge our mandate in the nations.
Click Donate below to give to any of the above efforts. Please designate your gift accordingly in the space provided.
Donation by Check:
Please make check payable to “The Bohne Foundation” and mail to:
The Bohne Foundation
9735 S. Industrial Dr.
Bridgeview, IL 60455